Your Imagination +
Our Excellent Materials =
What is heat transfer vinyl?
Heat Transfer Vinyl, or HTV is a material that can be cut with a vinyl cutter to make designs, letters or numbers in many different styles.
You then cut and weed it out, and heat apply it onto any garment including sports jerseys, T-shirts, performance apparel, active wear, jackets and more. Our HTV feels soft and smooth to the touch and does not feel rubbery or stiff. With the selection and variety of colors, you will be able to decorate just about anything!
Hi my name is Loribeth, and we are a family owned business. I have always had the love for crafts and enjoy brining a smile to one’s face. So, I thought why not do both. At JAMS Vinyl Mart we would like to help you before, during, and after any Crafting Projects that you have. Thank you for your business and welcome to our family.
A little background about our name JAMS! As I mentioned above, we are a family owned business, and are family orientated. Our name JAMS comes from the first letter of each of our four children's names, starting from our youngest Jazlene, Aralyn, Madison and our oldest and only son Sean.
My husband and I are very proud parents and are blessed to have amazing kids.
We have a variety of Vinyl that allows you to customize many items, including sports jerseys, T-shirts, performance apparel, active wear, jackets and more.
What we do
We have a variety of Vinyl that allows you to customize many items, including sports jerseys, T-shirts, performance apparel, active wear, jackets and more. We carry a variety of colors and types of vinyl, you will be able to decorate just about anything!
We also make Custom items like t-shirts, mugs, towels, blankets with words or images that the customer provides or that we can create.
Here at JAMS Mart in San Antonio, we pride ourselves in making heat transfer vinyl fun and affordable. Whether you're a total pro or just getting started, we have the top brands and products you'll need for your next project. Heat transfer vinyl (HTV) is the answer to your personalizing projects! Of all the garment decorating methods available, heat transfer vinyl is one of the least expensive and easiest to get involved in. HTV is either a polyurethane (PU) or poly vinyl chloride (PVC) material that comes on a clear carrier sheet. Designs are cut from the material while leaving the carrier intact for application.
Use your vinyl cutter to create decals, point-of-purchase displays, banners and signs with this easy-to-use, calendered pressure-sensitive vinyl.
"Best Vinyl Retail Store in San Antonio" - JAMS MART -
- Glitter Flake™ is best known as textured glitter heat transfer vinyl that will produce vibrant designs that sparkle and shine.
This heat transfer glitter vinyl stands out
- We are the source for all your sign vinyl needs. Whether you are a sign professional or a home crafter we are your one stop shop for quality sign and adhesive vinyl. We offer a wide range of adhesive vinyl.
Available in over 30 colors
- Professional Grade HTV This great Heat Transfer Vinyl will make your next project stand out! High Quality Industry Grade vinyl for Your Own Custom Shirts and Cloth! Can be easily cut with the leading vinyl cutters available today
More Vinyl Pricing
- Fashion Vinyl is the most commonly used heat transfer vinyl for T-shirts and fashion style items. Ideal for application onto light weight cotton, Fashion Vinyl's thin composition and soft had make it great for personalizing fashion apparel.
Wide variety of colors, including Fashion-FILM® Electric colors
- Add a higher-perceived value to designs with Metallic heat transfer vinyl. This one-step application gives the look of foil with an incredibly soft feel.
Easy to cut and weed. Thin and stretchable. Holds fine detail
- This flocked vinyl is made with high-density, high-quality fibers making colors more vibrant and long-lasting. Flock II heat transfer vinyl is the perfect alternative to embroidery and has a suede like finish.
Vibrant colors. Easy to cut and weed. High-density flock fibers